Friday, March 20, 2009

I've Been Tagged - 25 Things About Me









I am not a very Interesting person, but here I go anyways, I hope you enjoy!!!

1.I love Icecream!! I could eat it every day if my waist line would allow it.
2. I Love Love Love to be comfortable. When I get home I put my pj bottoms on, and take off my make up
3.I have to best friends, Alicia and Cirsta. I have been friends with them FOREVER, Alica we became friends in Kindergarten, and Crista and I have literally been friends since pampers. No joke!
4. I met my wonderful husband when I was 17.
5. I love juicy cheese burgers, but they have to be plain, nothing on them, and then I dip it in fry sauce. It is truly AMAZING!
6. I love to read, but it is hard for me to find a good book.
7. I love to take pictures.
8. My favorite color is Pink, but I am really starting to like Baby blue.
9. One of my favorite movies is Bridges of Madison County
10. I want to sky dive, I just hope I am brave enough to actually do it in my life time.
11. I love to Travel. I want to see everything, and go Everywhere!
12. I honestly cant swim! I doggie paddle, but my husband says that does not count.
13. I love starbucks.
14.I enjoy baking. Wish I were a little better at it, but it is still fun for me.
15. I have a beautiful daughter who I love more than anything!
16. I am going to Mexico in April.
17. I love when it rains.
18. I HATE popping knuckles. I literally gag when someone starts popping something. Knuckles,back, neck.. you name it. I FREAK!
19. I want lots of MONEY$$
20. I love Food!!
21. I am not good at math.
22.I never put the cap on the tooth paste, and it drives Brad Crazy.
23. I worked at hot dog on a stick for 2 weeks in high school, but smashing the lemons was too much for me.
24. When I was younger Alice and Wonderland use to scare me.
25. My daughter makes me laugh every day!! :)

I tag anyone who wants to take the time to tell me 25 things about themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment