Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April







This was the first Easter that we have had that Camryn actually knew what was going on. However, she was under the impression that Easter was going to be like Christmas. Whenever we went to the store and walked down the town isle she would point to everything, and say " I want that for Easter.. I want that for Easter, and that... oh and that "!~ I had to explain to her that the Easter Bunny was not like Santa. We painted Easter eggs the Thursday before Easter, and that was a lot of fun. Camryn got a BIG kick out of it.. She took her time, and thought about how she wanted to decorate it. She got upset with Dad ( Brad ) when he dipped one of the Easter Eggs in two differnt colors... But it was so much fun! We all enjoyed ourselves!
Easter Morning Camryn woke up to find her Easter Basket and was THRILLED.. Lots of spring toys, silly putty, bubbles, Candy... And of course the Chocolate bunny! We went to Breakfast with Great Grandma Algie, Papa Mike ( Brad's dad) Brad, Camryn and I!
Now on Thursday we are getting ready to go to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and I am so excited. I have never been to Mexico. I am most excited to lay by the pool and eat the delicious fruit I keep hearing about! When I get home I will blog all about it!

1 comment:

  1. Where is your Cabo blog? I mean you have been home for a whole day now.....it should be blogged about by now :)

    ReplyDelete